Three-year student membership of Chartered Society of Physiotherapy. Once you have placed your order the Kick-Start team will get in get in touch with you to complete the membership process.
Join as a student member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) is the UK's only physiotherapy-specific professional, educational and trade union body for chartered physios, physio students and support workers. With over 59,000 members, we offer a wide range of exclusive benefits including member-only networking events, the latest learning resources and great money-off discounts and funding opportunities. Whether you're in your first term of an undergraduate programme or going out on your final placement, the UK's physiotherapy society will be with you every step of your student journey and beyond.
Early bird offer!
Sign up to student membership in your first term to receive a free pocketbook (worth over £22). These pocketbooks will not only help you settle into your course and revise for exams, they are the perfect size to accompany you on placements! Choose between:
- The Physiotherapist's Pocketbook (3rd Edition)
- Anatomy and Human Movement Pocketbook (1st Edition)
(Pocketbooks are available on a first-come, first-served basis so join soon to avoid disappointment.)
Benefits of student membership include:
- Receive the monthly Frontline magazine and the quarterly Physiotherapy journal - essential reading for physios-in-the-making!
- Get free access to member events and discounted entry to our annual conference, Physiotherapy UK.
- Gain access to the CSP's online physio library catalogue Discovery
- Record your learning and achievements using your personal online portfolio
- Join special interest groups and your regional networks to meet with other physios and students (virtually and in person)
- Connect, ask questions and share knowledge with peers on our member-only online community that is home to over 60 speciality forums
- Apply for funding for elective placements and conferences.
- Enjoy member-only discounts, from money off your car insurance and gym membership to discounted polo shirts.
- On qualifying, receive three months of chartered membership for free with insurance and legal protection (worth £92).