Description: A six-week award winning resource pack with accompanying training videos to help practitioners support the development of children's emotional literacy and boost well-being through drama and play.
- Linked to the EYFS Prime Areas of Learning
- Winner of a Teach Early Years Award in 2020 (category: Communication and Language)
- Bring Gary, the imaginary tree-frog, to life in your early years setting who will help children to recognise, name and manage their big emotions
- An imaginary tree frog!
- Six weekly drama activities (develop children's social and emotional skills, plus their verbal and non-verbal communication skills)
- Six teacher training videos (demonstrations ensure even those with no prior drama experience can deliver the activities with confidence)
- Six extension tasks (including a 'play at home' task)
- Original music and music video, 'Mixed Up Frog'
Gary is a mixed-up tree frog; one minute he's grey, the next yellow and a few minutes later, bright red! You'll be amazed at how someone so small can be so influential as you watch Gary help your early years children manage their emotions! And before you know it, you'll have a whole room full of 'Garys' as children cradle their very own little frog in the palm of their hands and make a new friend who can continue to help them manage their emotions long after you've finished delivering the activities.
Once you have placed your order you will be sent an exclusive promotional code and details of how to register and access the training within 48 hours.